By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC is main reason why Xbox and Ps3 are selling low against Wii?

Well, first of all:Games.Gears,Cod,Assassins Creed,Halo,Devil may cry,Gta Iv (coming).Here is few games that are on Xbox 360 and is on Pc.One of main reasons at least for me not to get Xbox 360.

Well Ps3 is doing better with unique games but yea Cod,Assasins Creed,Devil may cry are coming to pc, and Sony has brought Blu-ray player to Pc.

Well,most important is emulator piratismin..You can find Xbox 360 and Ps3 emulators from Google..

Well you need good computer but I dont think that is problem..People are willing to pay for good pc.

Well try to find Wii emulator...Not possible because of unique controller.

Or so i think, i dont use emulators.

Keep it clean.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

360 and ps3 emulators? Ok.

PS3/X360 Emulators = let me laugh, they just don't work (and btw the wiimote works very well on PC with bluetooth)
8/16bits consoles emulation: works perfectly
N64 and PSX: very good emulation.
Dreamcast: Some games work great (soulcalibur) others don't
Gamecube/PS2: still a lot of work to do!

Other than that I agree that the market is that PC/X360/PS3 are competing against each others. Xbox and X360 had some success in driving some gamers away from the PC. If the PC market is growing then sales of X360 will clearly suffer.
Europe is PCs strongest market and was for long the consoles weakest market so there is a direct link.

The PC only screws the 360. The PS3 isn't all that affected as none of its exclusives is on the PC.

go check out my channel for my own voice towards ps3 games and the gaming market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVvn3lgOzQ

Around the Network

If I started out to design the next generation bicycle and I came up with something that looked like a car, and cost as much as a car and yet still only carried one person and they still had to pedal, how many could I sell.

If three people set out to design a video game console and two of them built something that looked like a PC, and cost as much as a PC but could still only play games and not do your taxes or do a letter to granny....

I think the Wii is the reason why PS3 and 360 sell badly against the Wii tbh.

1st wow Halo 3 is on PC ???
2nd There aren't XBOX360 and PS3 emulators and even if there were any you couldn't play any games on it. You can't even find a XBOX emulator that plays more games like Halo and Turok
3rd ROFL Here is your Wii emulator http://www.vg-network.com/wii-emulator

and by the way: Many of your multiplat games you've listed are very late ports (6-12 months)

I'm not stupid to play such "old" games. I want to play them, when they are fresh on the market

Price is the reason PS3 is selling lower than the wii

I dont know about the 360

mM

Yes I agree with leo-j
for the 360 i guess evry1 who wants one already has one?