By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP vs Wii Music

^^^^ So since I have the Nyko Perfect shot, I can use a gun to conduct? Sweet =)

Around the Network

@Rolstoppable: Well played.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Tailgunner said:
Plus with Wii music, if you bought the pool cue attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the spatula attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the fishing rod attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the spatula attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the golf club attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the (insert any of the infinite number of attachments) attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, hopefully it will come bundled with a conductor's baton attachment for the Wii Remote.

You've sold me.  I was going to say that LBP would do better, but a golf glub conductor's baton? That's hours of fun!  I'm going to have to stock up on adult diapers.

Could not care less about either. Lbp will be better and sell more.

Little Big Planet will do ok in sales

Wii Music will be a monster

Lifetime predictions:

Little Big Planet: 3 - 5 million

Wii Music: 10 - 15 million

Around the Network

LBP easily the better game.

Wii Music will have the mass market appeal and could probably outsell GTA 4, both versions combined, like Wii Fit, Wii Play, and Mario Kart.

I hate how you dropped the resolution of that picture to nearly look identicle to wii music..

Not saying you did it on purpose..

Im going to say this.

Yes wii music will outsell LBP, and its very sad as well.

Such a terrible game, outselling one of the most innovative games this generation.

Lets hope Im wrong

mM

Who cares Wii Music will do better that's for sure

Wii music all the way in sales, wich gonna piss off 5% of all gamers.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Acclaim? LBP.
Sales? Wii Music.
Which one I'll personally prefer? Probably Wii Music.