By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP vs Wii Music

Predict which will sell more and which one will be a better game.

I think that lBP will be huge and that it will get rated high by reviewers.

VS

Around the Network

LBP better game.
Wii Music will destroy it in sales.

I don't even know what wii music is, But it will sell more than LBP.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Untouch said:
LBP better game.
Wii Music will destroy it in sales.

yep.

LBP = Better Game
Wii Music = Better sales and probably the biggest seller of the holiday.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Seems an odd pair to compare.

I don't know enough about Wii Music, but I think I will prefer LBP

As for sales, it should be all on Wii Music - LBP won't actually sell as well as one would think - yes, everyone on VGchartz loves it, but everyone on here loves Eternal Darkness and that only got a couple of million

agree with everyone.

LBP= better game
Pii Music= more sales

LBP will crush WM in review scores
Wii Music will crush LBP in sales (I expect LBP to perform similar but slightly better than R&C)

LBP will crush Wii Music both in review scores and sales.

I agree with the OP.