By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP vs Wii Music

LBP

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Another weird comparison. Wii music will beat LBP on sales, LBP on reviews but who cares about reviews (Will Wright anyone?).

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Wii Music will sell more, even when it's hated by the "hardcore"

Animal Crossing might do even better.

Wii Music will be a better game AND will destroy LBP in sales

What are you looking at, nerd?

You can't compare - LBP is a game, Wii music isn't as much.

That being said, Wii music will outsell it.

Around the Network

oh come on, now this is getting seriously ridiculous.

scottie said:
Seems an odd pair to compare.

The common thread is that the both have been predicted to kill the wii.

LBP: Better Reviews
Wii Music: Better Sales.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Fei-Hung said:
agree with everyone.

LBP= better game
Pii Music= more sales

Caught ya trolling. *punches you in the kidney and steals your wallet*

Plus with Wii music, if you bought the pool cue attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the spatula attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the fishing rod attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the spatula attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the golf club attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, if you bought the (insert any of the infinite number of attachments) attachment for your Wii Remote, you'll be able to to use it for the conductor's baton. Or, hopefully it will come bundled with a conductor's baton attachment for the Wii Remote.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe