By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1 thread to find them, 1 thread to bring them all!

His name is Boll.... Uwe Boll. He is the antichrist of Video games and the sultan of Disastrous film making. As gamers, we should sign a petition to stop Uwe Boll ruining what we gamers consider dear to us; Games.

Single handedly, he has ruined Video Games Films such as; Bloodrayne, House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark. He has also secured the rights to make; Bloodrayne 3 and Alone on the Dark 2. 

What is next? What if he makes a Halo Film? What if he makes a Zelda film? What if he makes Tekken film? What if he takes what we hold dear to us and ruins it in a single film?

As true gamers, we should unite; regardless of brand support and cast out this evil merchant of gaming filming death into retirement. It is the least we can do. Sign up and let us create the biggest petition against Mr Boll and his art of Shite film making.

Around the Network

Alone in the Dark is on tonight. I might watch it.

Will i make it through the night? Possibly not

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I think Uwe Bolls Tekken Film will be better than Dead or Alive Film! OH SNAP!

have a puke bag to hand. You do not want to give Uwe the satisfaction of ruining your home over he's abominations!

Don't say Uwe Boll and Zelda in one sentence... don't give him any ideas...

Around the Network

As long as the film has no dialogue, he hasn't scripted it or filmed it it may stand a chance :p Oh and as long as he doesn't do the fight choreography :p

@XEn his fave console is the NES so there is a possibility. His fave game is Hitman. Thank god he didn't direct it!!!

Haha great topic but it's been done and Uwe Boll gave a big middle finger to the petition and said he was "a movie genius creating things that no one seems to understand" and basically saying our hate is only giving him confidence that he's doing things right apparently >_> whatever... I'm done with video game films and Uwe Boll

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Fei-Hung said:
@XEn his fave console is the NES so there is a possibility. His fave game is Hitman. Thank god he didn't direct it!!!

Hitman still turned out bad...:D

I like Uwe... nothing like a good trashy movie... you are giving him to much credit too... the best trashy Videogame movies aren´t from him... Street Fighter, Mario Brothers, Mortal Kombat...