By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will the 360 beat the PS3 in WW sales for w/e 9/13??

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

30-40k, and I think the boost will be fairly sustained.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Hmm I'm not sure,I thought that TheSource said that the numbers of the price drop will only be represented for 1 day,so I don't think it will be a big win,next week will be bigger.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
Hmm I'm not sure,I thought that TheSource said that the numbers of the price drop will only be represented for 1 day,so I don't think it will be a big win,next week will be bigger.

just one day?????? @DJM : make this thread next week :)

Will it beat it?

Around the Network
brute said:

We're talking about next week (week ending 9/13), not this week (Week ending 9/6)

This week is the two days of data, and next week is the full seven.

it won't.

DMeisterJ said:
brute said:

We're talking about next week (week ending 9/13), not this week (Week ending 9/6)

This week is the two days of data, and next week is the full seven.

Oh ok it seem's I got mixed up.

Well I think that in:

America: 360-100k     PS3:55k  360 will steal it's sales.

Japan: 360-17k(IU seems it did good) PS3-8k(I'm not sure if anything releases for PS3 this week in Japan)

Others: PS3 80k      360-50k

WW: 360-167k    PS3-113k    but I might be low on both,maybe add another 20k for ps3 and 30k for 360.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

~25k

It won't. I feel certain that the Ps3 will still win the week.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS