By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music - how many copies are you buying?

none, I think this will be something similar to Mario Paint, anyone can play it but only few will have fun with it. I'm not one of those.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Only 1...

One copy.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

A I'll get enough copies for Sherlock, Brute, Rainbird, Xen, KoopaTrooper, c03n3nj0, Soma, and myself.

Oh, and I'll also get a getaway car for Rol.

Four copies.

One for me, one for my dear sister, one for my aunt, and one to spite all of the people whining about this game.

Around the Network

Zero. edit, Im going to buy 100 copies, then open them all, then return them all for full credit right there at the counter. Forcing the store to resell them as used and loosing them money. I might do this at every game store in my area. Rol, you in?

And to the person that said they are going ot buy one for thier friend that likes guitar hero... I would ask them their views on this game before buying it. I played the hell out of GH, GHII and now Rock Band, and this game is exactly 180 degrees from something I would go crazy over.

Most people like Guitar Hero because of the feeling of accomplishment because finishing the songs in those games is hard, especially on the harder difficulty. This title most definitely does not have that... draw...

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Words Of Wisdom said:
dspartan2000 said:
we may all joke but this thing will sell

The sad part is that you're likely right.

The people above make jokes about it and laugh but I wonder if they realize that Nintendo has a limited number of development teams.  For every title like Wii Music that gets made, there's a Wii title like Ice Climbers or Kirby that doesn't get made.

I hope Wii Music turns out better than it looks... for everyone's sake.

It gets better than that.  Nintendo has been working on Wii Music for over 3 years.  This game has had a longer development cycle than just about any other Wii game.  Let's hope all the years of work are worth it.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Seven, because it's so awesome I need a separate copy for each day of the week so the others can cool down from all the play this game is going to get.

RolStoppable said:
I feel offended by this game's existence.

You are offended only because you can't dominate everyone at it.  Admit it!  Just admit it!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'll buy it if I have extra money after de blob, 007, COD 5, Disaster, LightSber duels, perhaps Facebreaker and Shaun White.. And then there's also guitar hero.. AHHH my wallet is crying right now.. wait.. I though Wii didnt have any good games? WTF? I bought it so i wouldnt spend money!! Damn it!!