By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music - how many copies are you buying?

Five copies! I hope you have fun buying them. Are you going to pre-order all five? If you buy them all on release day, buy them one at a time, at the same store, from the same shop assistant, pretending to have no knowledge of any previous transactions. You know, like introduce yourself and ask if it's in stock each time. Then, take each copy you buy and add it to a "card tower" that's in plain sight of the counter.

I will buy one copy -- maybe two. I have a few friends that like Guitar Hero and will probably go BALLISTIC over this.

Around the Network

Obviously, 0.

I'll probably end up getting one.

I wish I could buy -20 million as to be sure the game ends up with 0 copies sold

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

How ever much you buy + 1, actually I'm only buying 3 or maybe 4.

I buy multiple copies just the skew the numbers here in a little way, gotta give those guys at N4G fuel for the fire everytime they see VGC articles about sales.

Honestly though: One to play, one to put in my shelf, another to bring with me when I go around and the last just incase something happens to the others, two of them will probably never be opened.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Not me.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

I'm truly not interested in this game, but not because its "LULZ KIDDIE!" but because it goes against the core of my training. I was a music major, so things like steady rhythm and proper melody and harmony are essential to me. Wii Music opens the door to people who don't understand these concepts and allows them to "jam out". That is fine and all, but definitely not my thing.

this thread made me lol. its not even because its about wii music, but it was just funny. it gave me like 10 lols. :)

Just 5, I'm buying like 10, the score it will have on metacritic!

One copy for under the Christmas Tree.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV