By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Guess who is the owner of new Xbox...

yeah me! Got my arcade edition for 200 bucks with 2 games included. Gears of War and Blue Dragon.

I think i got a good deal.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Hell just freeze over.

Enjoy.

Now we just need DmeisterJ to get his PS3.

wow, I thought you had gotten one already. Anyway, great deal.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

VERY sweet deal coming with gears of War and Blue Dragon.

Now stop reading this board right now and go get Tales of vesperia.

Oh and congratz on it. Be sure to post your tag if you get XBL! 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

God?

Around the Network

grats!

Wow, same thing for my friend a few days ago. He just exchanged one of his two free games today actually (got Gears of War in exchange of DoA Extreme Volleyball, lol)! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

and they say no one buys the arcade bundle...

Anyway, nice work KingofWale.

Hope you have fun. Blue Dragon is an underrated gem if you're a fan of old-school RPGs!

And I also got Gears when I bought my 360 last month!

Sounds like the Futureshop deal, do you live in Canada?