By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overrated unpopular games

Mischief Makers is the biggest example of this to me.  A game people talk about but didn't sell alot.  I think the game wasn't as good as people say, but that's just me.

What games do you think fit in this category?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Never heard of that game...

but the receptions for this game are in the 70s - overrated ?

Barozi said:

I don't mean by reviews, I mean by people who owned the game and say it's heaven-sent.  I think Mischief Makers is crap but I know several who say otherwise.

Pixel Art can be fun.

God Hand, at least on GAF.

Barozi said:

I don't mean by reviews, I mean by people who owned the game and say it's heaven-sent.  I think Mischief Makers is crap but I know several who say otherwise.

Too Human....BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Barozi said:

It has to do with the fact that Treasure made Mischief Makers. Treasure is God. God is perfect. God's creation is perfect...Mischief Makers. It's easy to connect the dots.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

It's hard to explain what I'm getting at. Pretty much I want to see games that shouldn't have sold well but people still think they're jems. Basically, games that people THINK are good and should have sold more but in your opinion they're not.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

It's hard to explain what I'm getting at. Pretty much I want to see games that shouldn't have sold well but people still think they're jems. Basically, games that people THINK are good and should have sold more but in your opinion they're not.

That list has a great ability to offend many people. I refuse to take part.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Okami.

I'm thinking Okami.

this is really hard lol.