By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis - Nintendo Channel, Gameplay Videos

I hope they release bigger videos soon.
I'm curious.

Around the Network

Looks intriguing. I definitely need more gameplay video though.

this is the first Wii game I have an interest in since  Super Mario Galaxy

Looks way better in motion than in pics.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Wow!!1 im actually...impressed. Looks better than i was expecting. Actually....i would have to keep an eye on this one. Probably ...i would have to re-consider buying this game

Around the Network

The animations look WAY better than what they did when this game was first shown.

RolStoppable said:
yushire said:
FINALLY they advertise it! But why in Japan? :? I thought Disaster will release at Europe first

The Japanese release is set for the end of September, Europe gets the game one month later.

And the American release? I really want this.

RolStoppable said:
yushire said:
FINALLY they advertise it! But why in Japan? :? I thought Disaster will release at Europe first

The Japanese release is set for the end of September, Europe gets the game one month later.

Ah OK, so it'll release in Europe next month after Japan's release...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Epic win. Please come to America soon!!!

This is looking much better.

And the English language dialog gives me hope it will make it to America.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV