By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis - Nintendo Channel, Gameplay Videos

Wow! I wasn't expecting it to look anywhere near that good! It's now an absolute must-buy if it gets to NA!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Looking Great, man i'm learning more and more about this game finally, looks like this and Fatal Frame are on top of my list. Finally Ninty does some more then release few screens, maybe it wont sell much in Japan but with right campaign this could be a hit in Europe and States.

now i can't wait for next month, us lucky Europeans will be playing this baby next month.

the embed requested by baddman

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

wow, man vs. bear....

im in.

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

hmm... im intruiged. Its all very mysterious, Nintendo almost seem to be keeping a lid on it, normally we would have hands on impressions etc by now.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

My interest for this game just skyrocketed! Looks good and there seems to be a lot a variety too.

Signature goes here!

Looks good. I was always going to buy this anyway as a non mini game made by Nintendo can only be good. Probably won't be anywhere near Eternal Darkness but almost makes up for fact we wont be getting that this gen.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Looks great, I was worried about this title a bit, nice to see it in motion and I'm sure it's spiked a lot of peoples interest this way. Keep those commercials and put them on american TVs this game will sell more then a million no doubt.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

RolStoppable said:
yushire said:
FINALLY they advertise it! But why in Japan? :? I thought Disaster will release at Europe first

The Japanese release is set for the end of September, Europe gets the game one month later.

Add to that... Nintendo Channels in Europe are pretty sparse for videos, and DS demos.

awesome!!!

LoL, there are so many Wii games i'd like to buy, something like 30, for god's sake, i hope they do not release them all at once, for example, this Autumn great Wii games are coming (all at once) ...... : (

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!