By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Super Mario Bros. 3

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

There are so many amazing Mario games out there, that picking one is nearly impossible for me lol. But if I had to pick, it would probably be Super Mario 64 with my runner up being Super Mario Galaxy.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

So many great Mario games, so little time...

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Super Mario World
3. Super Mario 64
4. Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
5. New Super Mario Bros.

Looking forward to your next thread title...

Mario Kart Wii... if it's the Mario main series then it's the original Mario Bros.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Mario Galaxy or Mario And Luigi: Superstar Saga

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Mario Kart Wii...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Super Mario Bros. 3

enough said.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64

or maybe....

just Super Mario All-Stars

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Super Mario World. So many memories and such a great game that there is no other choice for me. The other Mario games are great also but I haven't played them as much as World.

I'd stick them all into a single, quad-layered DVD, call it one game, and enjoy eternity.