By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Neos said:
dutch powaaaaaahhhh

I gotta admit, it looks really REALLY nice

I seriously want to make love to your right now....

Nothing homosexual :P 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

This is seriously the first time where I lower my expectations so much and am positively surprised so much.

If this is how it looks now, I want to see it in motion and I want to see the final version...

i thought killzone was gonna have resistance graphics but this is even better!! im impressed at what they did...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

If you would like a number to go with that, try 2GB. That's how big the single level was on disc, to which the Guerilla rep noted that the game's level of detail would not have been possible without Blu-ray.

Holy fucking shit. First game to use all the space on the Blu Ray discs????

Wow, I want to see this when it gets its final layer of polish.

Around the Network

I mean if every level is gonna be 2 gb of detail seriously this game is undoable on the 360.

The gamer force in me has went from equally respecting my ps3 and 360 to turning me into a sony solider again. after that weak E3 conferance from MS they lost points off the bat. Now there is room for some nintendo love. they better surprise me tomarrow so i can finally go pick up a Wii.

DAMN

From the 1up preview:

As the demo went on, we started to notice certain details not evident at first sight. When grenades blew up, crates nearby didn't fly out of the way -- they shattered into segments. When enemies got shot in the head, they grabbed their faces before returning to battle. When we heard an enemy shouting on a loudspeaker, our guide proceeded to shoot that speaker and knock out the audio.

Following the gameplay presentation, Sony's presenters brought the game back on the screen and dove into the introductory cinema sequence, then paused the action and panned around it to prove it was real in-game footage. Then they chatted about a few technical details, confirmed an "extensive multiplayer component" (and said that it would have tie-ins with Killzone.com), and wrapped things up.

The presentation and attention to detail are key. The game doesn't look as good as the 2005 trailer, naturally, but it looks close to as good as any other console shooter. We'd say that currently Gears of War tops it, and a few other titles are on the same visual level, but the game looks extremely nice.

There doesn't seem to be much big picture stuff in here we haven't seen yet in other games. This likely has more to do with Sony being very secretive about the features at the moment than a lack of innovation in the game, given its importance to Sony and the company's hints at online features, but at this point it's hard to pick out one or two big things that will help separate the gameplay from what we've seen in other war shooters.

The only complaints are it's derrivative of other FPS games and that Gears right now looks better than it (killzone is in alpha build). Those are some really acceptable complaints lol 

Celb where did you get that screen man? Share the love.