By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Seriously some of that is so detailed that it looks hand drawn.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

The Helghast are capable of utilizing, and perhaps even controlling, the weather. This level has you seek out an electrical canon that first absorbs lightning, and then re-use the energy as an offensive weapon. We're not sure how much weather will play out in the rest of the game, but at the end of the demo Guerilla noted that weather will indeed play a part in actual gameplay, and that the Helghast will certainly make use of it.

Holy crap, PS3 power people!!!

Aside from the very nice use of lighting and polygons, Killzone 2 has a few more tricks up its proverbial sleeve. The animation system looks to be blend of pre-canned and ragdoll animation. Helghast would fly back up against a wall, roll down stairs and the like, but we also witnessed one dying soldier crawl on his hands and knees for a bit while breathing his last breath, and another seemingly attempt to catch himself with his arms as the rest of his body went limp. The animation system was mind-blowing in any way, but it also fit nicely into the world.

Sweet Lord Baby Jesus... I am impressed!!!

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

You need to see the bigger versions to see the details:

http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748475/img_4697706.html

dutch powaaaaaahhhh

I gotta admit, it looks really REALLY nice

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

"
Want to see the game for yourself? Head to the PlayStation Network at 3pm PST on Wednesday and you'll find a brand-spanking-new trailer waiting there for you."

oh man...

The details on the buildings, the smoke, the uniforms and this is alpha build.

A lot of it sounds good. The lighting sounds impressive. It's too bad it has typical wood splinters and such...DMM technology would have been cool.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )