By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FishyJoe said:
2008? The list for 2007 is getting thin.

its one game, please dont try to ruin something thats finally positive for PS3's owners.

The in game footage was absolutely stunning i simply cannot wait.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
naznatips said:
Overall I was not impressed. For people who claim to be more interested in graphics than anything, this doesn't look close to Gears. The cloth effects were especially dull, the armor detail as well.

The art style looked generic, but on the plus side the lighting was very impressive, and so were the facial expressions. The video is Alpha stages so I wouldn't be surprised to see it improved on up to Gears level or better. Truthfully for an alpha build it's very impressive.

The thing I'm concerned about: It just looks like a shooter. The art style is too generic (do we really need more greys and blacks people?) and there have been no unique features announced to set it apart from other shooter games. I'm worried Sony forgot about all that and said "hell, who cares, if the graphics look great people will buy it anyway."

We will see in a couple of hours.

Yep, in 30 minutes we see what Nintendo has to offer first.  Microsoft sure didn't have the best conference, so let's hope Nintendo and Sony deliver some things to get excited about.

^^it aint much, if it aint dutch^^

steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:

its one game, please dont try to ruin something thats finally positive for PS3's owners.

It's newsworthy because the 2007 holiday season is very important. This was supposed to be the title to boost holiday sales.

steverhcp02 said:
FishyJoe said:

Just ignore him. It's one of these never satisfied N-boys... I totally agree. Game looks freaking awesome. Comparing this stuff to Halo is some kind of joke... It's definitely GoW graphics level. I think it will look even better. Good to be a PS3 owner.

Around the Network

This looks absolutely awesome...

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Watched the HD trailer and can say that it is the best looking PS3 game I have seen. Gears of War looks better.

fazz said:
Just finished watching the trailer... it does looks good, but for some reasons I'm unimpressed...

The facial animation is really good though, but they have time to polish the game up

Let me spell it out for your why you are unimpressed.  Y O U A R E A N I N T E N D O F A N B O Y.

form what i heard it's pre pre alpha what ever that means so it looks good..... but i'm not interested in........ I guess i'll give sony a thumb up

It looks as good as anything out there .It looks intense and inmersive .It will have multiplayer .Great facial animation .Remarkably close to E32005 video .What do people want ??