By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: We absolutely, absolutely have new exclusive Xbox 360 games coming

Speaking in an interview with the OXM, Microsoft Game Studios boss Phil Spencer has stated that Microsoft "Absolutely, absolutely" has new and exclusive IP coming for the Xbox 360

what can it be ?

Max Payne

Around the Network

MS will reportedly reveal 12 Xbox 360 exclusive games that are being worked on.

Crazy news cant wait for PS3 exclusive

Honestly, this is the kind of talk that executives don't ahve to BS about. I don't care if xbox gets the exclusives. As long as it keeps getting the best games on the market I don't mind if they are multiplatform.

One of the games will probably be a new Rare game...a fighter perhaps? :)

xbox360 said:

Speaking in an interview with the OXM, Microsoft Game Studios boss Phil Spencer has stated that Microsoft "Absolutely, absolutely" has new and exclusive IP coming for the Xbox 360

what can it be ?

Max Payne

I'm not sure you know what new means...

I can probably see a Jade Empire, Otogi, Oddworld, Dead or Alive, that funky Kunf Fu fighting game and some other xbox games coming out as xbox exclusives.

Around the Network

yeah more time exclusives ^^

wow, quite a lot of game. Coming 2010? Hopefully they establish new franchises for the 360 exclusively. Fable, Halo and GoW are doing a good job, but you can't have enough of them.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Halo 4

Halo 4-12

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

twesterm said:
xbox360 said:

what can it be ?

Max Payne

I'm not sure you know what new means...

New next Gen dumbo