By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: We absolutely, absolutely have new exclusive Xbox 360 games coming

Mummelmann said:
I'm not all too sure that MS have a slew of platform exclusives lined up. I have noticed, however, that there are a lot of PC/360 projects developing, especially WRPG's seems heavily leaned towards the 360 on the console front.
This is MS' biggest trumph card imo, but they also need some platform exclusives, or the reasons to purchase the box if you already own a PC grows thin (it already kinda is imo).

Really. The 360 has brought over many PC devs to the console front, even some now ex-amateur ones groomed on flash portals.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

this is the only site i know of that can get hyped from the announcement of an announcement that may or may not be announced.

Hope its another JRPG :)

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

what's so great about announcing new exclusives? isn't that the whole point of consoles that compete? having games others don't?

Barozi said:
C'mon Cry On is THE big project of Mistwalker. Maybe even bigger than Lost Odyssey 2

What is Cry On?

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

Let's hope its some new IP's...sequels are obviously expected.

games like halo wars should only be on pc. its very stupid how companies are trying to put these kind of strategy games on consoles. so stop saying halo wars is going to be big people, unless its on pc.

another perfect dark is definitely one of them

Ninja Blade is probably one of this new X360 exclusive

Also Bungie has announced that they are making a new Halo game for 2009...

chaospluto said:
Barozi said:
C'mon Cry On is THE big project of Mistwalker. Maybe even bigger than Lost Odyssey 2

What is Cry On?

Some guy who had something to do with Final Fantasy (I don't know a lot about FF, but presumably a bigshot kind of guy) is making an RPG for the Xbox 360, but the last thing we heard about it was in december '05