By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soul Calibur Legends Trailer: Co-op Mode?

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/soulcaliburlegends/media.html

I believe this is an E3 Trailer. 

Around the Network

Maybe it's just me, but I think I'll like this over Soul Calibur 5.

I'm still "meh" about this game...

It could be a fun hack and slash, with fun Wiimote controls...but it looks incredibly shallow, and the graphics don't seem too great either.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm in for a shallow hack and slash game, if it's well done. I think the Wii needs more of those.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh

Could be very big, nice swordplay on the video. Shaping up nice!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

I'm still very skeptical about this being more than a half-assed hackfest, but the two player co-op mode significantly increased my interest. I've been playing the first two Halos with my roommate the last few weeks, and we've been lamenting on how there are so few co-op games nowadays.

Weird how Siegfried's (?) sword looks almost like a 2d sprite. o_O

Parokki said:
I'm still very skeptical about this being more than a half-assed hackfest, but the two player co-op mode significantly increased my interest. I've been playing the first two Halos with my roommate the last few weeks, and we've been lamenting on how there are so few co-op games nowadays.

Weird how Siegfried's (?) sword looks almost like a 2d sprite. o_O

There are a good bit out with a lot more coming.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I'm very "wait and see" on this as well.

i laik what i see so far, graphics need a lot of work tho

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

So far it's looking to me like Project HAMMER with a better franchise and a bit more variation.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.