By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - List of VGC members I hate (work in progress)

fkusumot said:
DMeisterJ said:
The day you become a mod, is the day that the site is in ruins.

There will never be an Australian mod. There's too much anti-Austrian bias. Dungeons, MK:Wii, F-Zero, etc...

Australian or Austrian?

Around the Network

You have to add me.
I won overall in my first set in the Euro GP.

Sweet. I'm not on the li-

RolStoppable said:

Everyone who posts in this thread will be added.

...Fiddlesticks!

@ Rol I noticed that you put Superchunk on the list for being a Bears fan. I am also a Bears fan if that puts me higher on your list.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I am not in that list ...
I lost all respect for people with Kim Possible Avatars.

Super Metroid is the worst in the series.
Zelda MM was a poor sequel to Ocarina of Time (and the worst Zelda ever).
American Football is better sport than Soccer.
Kim Possible is crap compared to animation behemoths like Evangelion and Naruto.
Austria would be better if it was part of Germany, Germany on the other hand ...
Nintendo consoles are for kiddy games fans and people without skills.
Nintendo 64 was the best Nintendo console ever, the Gamecube was a bigger failure than the Virtual Boy, the Wii isn`t even a gaming machine.
Fire Emblem is the most casual and simple SRPG on the market, it can`t be compared to great games like FF tactics (advanced series in particular) or Jeanne d`Arc.
There isn`t a single good game on the DS, the PSP is better than the Super Nintendo.
Gran Turismo is the best Racing game ever, Mario Kart 64 could make it into a top 20 list, but Mario Kart Wii would not make it into any list.
Sonic games improved as they made the jump to 3D.
Final Fantasy is the best RPG series. It improved a lot after becoming exclusive to Sony consoles.
Dodece posts are insightful and well reasoned. DmeisterJ is smarter than everyone in this thread. Legend11 is cool headed and unbiased on his posts.
TWRoO is the best Mario Kart player here.
RolStoppable uses an autorefresh software to increase his profile views.
Shadow of Colossus is a better game than Okami and Zelda series put together.
Boom Blox and No More Heroes are the only reasons to own a Wii.
EA and Ubisoft are the most talented publishers/developers out there.
The threads Soriku makes (news of Kingdom Hearts or FF) are better than epic threads.
Using cats as avatars or posting cat pictures makes you cool. They are better than dogs.
Sean Malstrom is full of shit. I would rather read something intelligent from a real analyst like Pachter.
Rare best games were made after leaving Nintendo.
Sony 1st and 2nd party lineup were always better than Nintendo`s. Mature games made for mature people.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

ItsaMii, with this post you could earn yourself a quadruple permaban. It's that offending.

I believe you can only offend people with irrational, illogical, or bigoted thoughts.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

So, anyone can get on your list by posting here?

Why I´m in the list now? and you hate me more than DmeisterJ?

RolStoppable said:

ItsaMii, with this post you could earn yourself a quadruple permaban. It's that offending.

I know . I am disgusted with my fingers for typing all that. I will buy 5 copies of Mario Kart 64 to punish myself.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:

Zelda MM was a poor sequel to Ocarina of Time (and the worst Zelda ever).

I would like to ask that my reason be slightly modified. I think Metroid Prime 3 is a terrible game. Also, I completely agree with the quoted statement. I never actually managed to finish Majora's Mask because the game was so god-awful I had to quit. I could get through a single dungeon before I had to stop playing the game for months. It took me 2 years to finish the water dungeon (if not longer) because I could not stand going through it all. It is the only Zelda game I have never and probably will never beat.

Does thinking Mario Kart: Double Dash! is an amazing game and wishing the more recent Mario Kart games kept the two player co-op get me anything? I also liked the specials for individual characters a bit, but only because it made them different.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229