By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - List of VGC members I hate (work in progress)

RolStoppable said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Rol, I just want to ask you something though, did you really say that F-Zero X is better than F-Zero GX (in that John Lucas style prediction thread)?

I can't call you a hardcore F-Zero fan anymore. I was disappointed after reading your lame excuses.

Why are you asking when you have actually seen my post? Yes, I said that. How anyone could think that GX is better than X is beyond me.

In case you are just posting this because you want a top ten spot on my list... it might work. But I am too lazy to update right now.

So it is true. I guess owning a Wii makes people think things like that. But just for fun:

Lame, lame game. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

A reason to hate me is because I have beaten a game that you did not.

Ha ha.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Why am I not hated enough to be on the top 25 ;__;

^_^

You dont want profile views?

I DOnt hate you..but I want to be HATED!

^_^

Why do you love me so Rol!?

Hate me more!

MK Wii Sucks

F-Zero sucks

As does Austria and Kimpossible.

Around the Network

The day you become a mod, is the day that the site is in ruins.

Wow, Kim is in a bad mood today.

Ooops, wrong girl. >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

RolStoppable said:
This thread is stupid.

I agree lol

Thatmax said:
RolStoppable said:
This thread is stupid.

I agree lol

I mean, it's like getting a tag from fkusumot, but with a little Austrian flavor, not that it's always a good thing!

Random game thought :

DMeisterJ said:
The day you become a mod, is the day that the site is in ruins.

There will never be an Australian mod. There's too much anti-Austrian bias. Dungeons, MK:Wii, F-Zero, etc...