By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - List of VGC members I hate (work in progress)

Lol, you finally remember why you hate me and then you demote me ??? You know I live only a six or seven hour car drive away... and I have lots of spare time :)

Around the Network

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Isn't it easier to make a love list?? It would be a short list and you could say: "I hate the rest of the members!"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Why am I 58th!!!!!!!

Why do you hate me so!!

Oh well. What to expect from an Australian.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

53???? That's it???? Lame.....

4 ≈ One

I'm not on this list?!

yay!! Rol loves me! *hugs*

pfff that's nothing i hate way more peoples in here then you do and am still a newbie

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Faxanadu said:
Oh well. What to expect from an Australian.

Exactly...

Apparently Dukes of Darkness is hated for 'trying to bring perls of wisdom to the thread'

What exactly are perls?

Surely you mean pearls

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot