By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of you are dissapointed by Nintendo?

no not me

Around the Network

I am dissapointed in Nintendo for not dissapointing me more.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I'm EXTREMELY dissappointed in Nintendo.

Replacing Mewtwo with that loser Lucario in Brawl what were they thinking. The idiots.

I've never played a game by them that's disappointed me. The only thing that's bugged me by Nintendo is the storage situation for the Wii. >_>;

Griffin said:
I know i am. The wii-mote is the worst thing to ever happen to gaming. I used to love Nintendo but they just keep getting worse and worse. But i still love their old systems and games they had for them.

Without regard to the motion control, I really like having the left and right segments of the controller separated.  I can't get on-board with it being the 'worst thing to ever happen to gaming'.

Around the Network

Never create a joke thread like this. Fierce haters or known trolls will flood it with their usual routinal crap.

Better ask for a lock, I know your intentions weren't bad, but haters are always trying to bash Nintendo. Mainly because of jealousy.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:

Never create a joke thread like this. Fierce haters or known trolls will flood it with their usual routinal crap.

Better ask for a lock, I know your intentions weren't bad, but haters are always trying to bash Nintendo. Mainly because of jealousy.

There are those of us that legitametly have problems with some of the games Nintendo has put out in recent years.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Gnizmo: Yeah, there may be. But I never said there weren't, I said haters are always trying to find the opportunity.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Whether everyone is a fan of the Wii/DS is irrelevant, but absolutely everyone should respect what an incredible "come back" they have done.

In 2004, they were expected to die off, and today, they are in control of the industry...

no i'm not dissapointed at all

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99