By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of you are dissapointed by Nintendo?

celine said:
I'm dissapointed that they didn't release Mother 3 in western markets.

At least the fan-translation is almost done, right? =D I can't wait to play! *see pic in sig*

Around the Network
deathcape said:
ItsaMii said:
My grandma sure is. She can`t take that casual crap anymore. Now excuse us, we have to finish Cybernator.

lol..I would be too..that's why you should freaking upstream that woman..

honestly..

le her play NMH or MKWii or Excite Truck..and stop feeding HER casual crap..please?

shallow water is for learners..let her into the deep..don't keep her in the shallow water on purpose to go all

'LULS Wii is teh cazualssss!! yeh..it suckzorzz!! we need our HD systuhmz'

She said everything above 16 bits is for pussies. She refuses to play anything on a compact disc. Excuse us again, she is busy with her no death run on Battletoads.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I am dissapointed they don't cut the prices on their 1st party games sooner, I mean I know it's a luxury of theirs that they don't need to given that people will still happily pay full price for their games 5 or more years down the line, but I am poor and would like Pikmin 2 for less than £25

i am disappointed they don't seem to be releasing fatal frame 4 this year in the west

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I know i am. The wii-mote is the worst thing to ever happen to gaming. I used to love Nintendo but they just keep getting worse and worse. But i still love their old systems and games they had for them.

Around the Network

i love you griffin. the wiimote did no good for gaming other than making grandmas get exercise.

i'm not dissapointed anymore cause my wii is long gone. the amount of crap games was ridiculous.

Wii mote saved gaming. 31 million units + in less than 2 years agree with me.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Nope I was only a little disappointed about the name change...

Former something....

pichu_pichu said:
never have.. never will.

So you are looking forward to wii Music?  And you were happy with the Virtual Boy...  Are you happy Nintendo has not tried to get more or better third party games, they are bringing massive amounts of cash in and do little with it.