By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of you are dissapointed by Nintendo?

My grandma sure is. She can`t take that casual crap anymore. Now excuse us, we have to finish Cybernator.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I don´t really like the Wii remote, but other than that, I´m quite enjoying their 1st party titles...SSBB and MK are fucking addictive when friends come over.

d21lewis said:
I'm dissapointed that Nintendo hasn't sent Mario to Microsoft and Sony headquarters with a baseball bat, and let Mario "fuck shit up"! He's Itallian, for pete's sake!!

Super Mario: Blackhand Edition?

Nintendo's always been good to me.

I am very disappointed in Nintendo for making SSBB so addictive...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

No, I love their first party games. I'm just disappointed by the lack of third party support.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

there was never a time when they created bad games on a consecutive basis, but i am dissapointed in their console. i think it was a bad decision to base a console around an input device.. make the console and then plug in whatever you want to control it... motion sensing is a good idea, steering wheels and guitars are all good ideas, but they cant be excellent for every type of game.

i know you nintendo fans will tell me that i can use other controllers, and i know that, but they didnt design it with the right ideas in mind.. obviously this is just my opinion.

I'm happy with the DS but very dissapointed with the Wii.

I'm dissapointed that they didn't release Mother 3 in western markets.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

ItsaMii said:
My grandma sure is. She can`t take that casual crap anymore. Now excuse us, we have to finish Cybernator.

lol..I would be too..that's why you should freaking upstream that woman..

honestly..

le her play NMH or MKWii or Excite Truck..and stop feeding HER casual crap..please?

shallow water is for learners..let her into the deep..don't keep her in the shallow water on purpose to go all

'LULS Wii is teh cazualssss!! yeh..it suckzorzz!! we need our HD systuhmz'

yes i am they need to ship more copies of mario kart down here!