By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of you are dissapointed by Nintendo?

trestres said:
@Gnizmo: Yeah, there may be. But I never said there weren't, I said haters are always trying to find the opportunity.

I spoke up because of the implication that all those hating in this thread were just hating for no reason. Also, I feel the need to distinguish myself from people like Griffin.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Griffin said:
pichu_pichu said:
never have.. never will.

So you are looking forward to wii Music? And you were happy with the Virtual Boy... Are you happy Nintendo has not tried to get more or better third party games, they are bringing massive amounts of cash in and do little with it.

Before i go to sleep i'll answer few of your questions:

I personally wont buy Wii Music, but my sister will so i do look forward to tryin it out, and many even hardcore Ninty fans would like to try that product. It's more like a fun toy, how is virtual boy even relevant in 2008?

And compare Wii's 3rd party support to N64 or the GC , especially now when there are loads of great 3rd part titles coming, and people complaining about lack of Ninty's 1st party. Wii have moved gaming forward, expanded to the new audience yet it does keep the core satisfied (at least most of the Wii owners)because of the wii-mote. Man i prefer wii mote to any pad and i've played on nearly every system since SNES.

DS and Wii are great, so i cant be dissapointed, and not many people that own Nintendo products will be, because most of them think about console their buying for quite a lot of cash, if it's not for you there are alternatives., usually those that don't own it are the most dissapointed ones.

But if you don't like it, i respect it, because it might not be for you, like the PS3 is not for me at the moment.

remember the most important rule people

never i mean never feed the trolls

they will just come back for more

only for this xmas, and for bringing crap like wii fit, and wii music.

Not me, the DS is going to be my console with the most games, already is if you count GBA games that I play in my DS.

Around the Network

The Wii has never really managed to fill the potential that it shows, there is so much that could be done and so little that actually has been. The DS on the other hand is simply the greatest system ever.

I was slightly disapointed by the N64. And I also hated the NES, mostly because I was a Sega fanboy as a kid and because Double Dragon on NES was nothing like the arcade game I loved.

Other than those two systems, I'm quite satisfied with Nintendo, from their Game&Watch games to the Wii.

I am disappointed that Nintendo has not put out the cure for cancer yet or figured out time travel. (well, hell they kinda go tthat - virtual console anyone? ;) )

bloody swamp said:
I was slightly disapointed by the N64. And I also hated the NES, mostly because I was a Sega fanboy as a kid and because Double Dragon on NES was nothing like the arcade game I loved.

Other than those two systems, I'm quite satisfied with Nintendo, from their Game&Watch games to the Wii.

Really? To be honest N64 is my second favourite system ever. After the DS and just above the SNES.

what is their to be disappointed about, nintendo is doing great.