By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T2 won't rule out GTA Wii

Sephiroth357 said:
Oh boy! Were gonna have Mario robing cars.

You jest, but a GTA based game like Simpsons Hit and Run, but featuring the Mario universe could probably find an audience. I'd buy it.

Around the Network

So when a GTA comes out for the Wii that could outsell both versions of GTA 4 what will people say then? I'm sure that reviewers would give it a 6.5 though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

So they went from "GTA on Wiii!? HAHAHHA!" To "GTA Wii... maaaaybe."

Eh.... I'm not a fan either way.

Well I'm not that big of a GTA fan,I liked GTA:SA,I didn't like GTA:VC and GTA 4 was good,but mostly it had a good story,it was a bit worse then SA,I wouldn't mind if a GTA came to Wii,but I also wouldn't mind if it didn't.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

After how awful GTAIV was I don't really want another GTA game period...

Around the Network

I wouldn't either rule out a Wii GTA beacuse even if it wouldn't be sold to the majority of Wii owners there is still millions who probably will and since developing a game for Wii don't cost 100 million it would be 100% profitible.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
colonelstubbs said:
Makes sense. The wii sells well. GTA sells well. Now they might sell well....together

Not only that but GTA is very casual (it's more of a Casual-Core bridge title though). GTA would sell a lot on the Wii.

By that logic, sports games should sell better on the Wii than the other platforms. After all, they're the most casual games next to possibly music games such as Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Obviously you didn't specify a certain amount of sales, but it wouldn't sell nearly as well relative to the size of the userbase.

Also, to the person who said that the Wii couldn't handle GTA, uhh........what? The PSP and DS aren't nearly as strong as the Wii and the PSP has already seen a couple of GTA games and the DS will see one. The PS2 got several GTA games despite being much less powerful than the Wii. Hell, even the original Playstation got GTA games (not to mention early PCs).

The Gameboy also got a port of the original GTA I seem to remember. I never understand how people can say a console is not powerful enough for a decade old franchise.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

astrosmash said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Oh boy! Were gonna have Mario robing cars.

You jest, but a GTA based game like Simpsons Hit and Run, but featuring the Mario universe could probably find an audience. I'd buy it.

That would be so sweet. I love the Simpsons games. And Mario --- that would be pizza perfect.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

If a GTA does come to the Wii, the fingers better be separated on the characters' hands.

It better not be crap like GTA4 either. Nitro!, I want Nitro in my car!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
If a GTA does come to the Wii, the fingers better be separated on the characters' hands.

It better not be crap like GTA4 either. Nitro!, I want Nitro in my car!

Why in the world are you even suggesting the possibility that the figners would be fused?

They had individual fingers in Godfather, didn't they?

The rEVOLution is not being televised