By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - T2 won't rule out GTA Wii

Wow, I can think of several vulgar things that could be implemented with the WiiMote. Sounds interesting.

Around the Network

@ niksta2

I thought the physics in GTA IV sucked tbh. It could be done.

@niksta: The wii is as powerful as the xbox, what makes you think it can't?

@OP, interesting indeed. I don't give a rat about GTA but maybe some Wii owners would like it.

Interesting...

but I'll probably get the Scarface game before I would get GTAWii.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Bobbuffalo said:

@niksta: The wii is as powerful as the xbox, what makes you think it can't?

@OP, interesting indeed. I don't give a rat about GTA but maybe some Wii owners would like it.

sorry, I meant that the wii probably can't handle gta4 (as in, next-gen gta)

I had to doubts that the wii is able to run SOME kind of GTA

Around the Network
niksta2 said:
correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that the wii couldn't handle GTA's huge world , and the physics are probably pretty complex for it as well

Yea it's not like the Wii is more powerful than the PS2 or anything, c'mon guys. ;>

Great (almost) news. If it handles anything like Godfather on Wii and plays like GTA:SA (or I guess like GTA4 would be okay too) then I will play this game to death. I just hope they don't try to over 'casualize' it.

For the doubters.

It does not have to be GTA IV, it can be brand new GTA Wii. With different graphics ( i expect much better then SA, because SA was so poor graphically), and different physics engine. IF they use and improve controls from Godfather:TBE it would be awesome. Wii mote has so mcuh potential, i'm not a fan of GTA franchise but if the controls would be awesome i would get this game.

interesting... maybe they could surprise us with Wii GTA next E3 like GTA chinatown wars...

Yo the 360 would barely be able to handle the next GTA game, what makes you think the Wii could?

If they plan on expanding Liberty City (or a new city) for the next one theres no way it will fit on anything less than a blu ray disk.