By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet...Give it a rest.

I think there are as many anti-LBP threads as there are pro-LBP threads. They just seem to come in cycles. Maybe we can have an official pro and against LBP thread and force everyone to post in there.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
Animal Crossing will be huge

I should start this

Squilliam said:
Simulacrum said:

Every god dam hour I see new LPL OWNZ HELL YEA thread and I think I'm not only one who is sick and tired of this.

If you hype it too much and it F-L-O-P-S (lol sorry) we Ps3 "fanboys" will be hearing about it like we did last year about Blu-ray or "no games".

Mr.PS : Hah Mgs 4 wins award as best fps game over Gears of war 2!

Mr.X : Lol so what LBP sold less than Haze!!It was supossed to be Mario killer and Sonys mascot!

Mr.N : Hah it didint even got to top 50 at its first week!NintendoUltimateDominatoin!!!

Mr.Ps: LBP 2 WILL BE HUGE!!

Over 2 months till it comes.Come on, you can do it!

Fable 2 is gonna be huge!

I predict your prediction will fail just like the prediction in your sig.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

one needs to be created ever few hours in case a new person comes on the site for the first time, sees all the LBP threads and thinks wow that game must be good then buys it.

its sony big plan

I agree with the OP. The new game is SPORE, where unlimited customization reaches a whole new level!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Guys too feel how they feel you need too be them. Every now and then they see a game that will be huge and it will carry the PS3 over the others but then when it comes out its not as big as they thought it was. Let them have some fun while they can. I am sure many of us MS or Nintendo fans would do the same thing. It’s like the little guy who is ignored who constantly attacks others and dos bad things just so he can get some recognition…. lol

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Why, are you Ninty & Xbot fans jealous. lol

darthdevidem01 said:
Squilliam said:
Simulacrum said:

Every god dam hour I see new LPL OWNZ HELL YEA thread and I think I'm not only one who is sick and tired of this.

If you hype it too much and it F-L-O-P-S (lol sorry) we Ps3 "fanboys" will be hearing about it like we did last year about Blu-ray or "no games".

Mr.PS : Hah Mgs 4 wins award as best fps game over Gears of war 2!

Mr.X : Lol so what LBP sold less than Haze!!It was supossed to be Mario killer and Sonys mascot!

Mr.N : Hah it didint even got to top 50 at its first week!NintendoUltimateDominatoin!!!

Mr.Ps: LBP 2 WILL BE HUGE!!

Over 2 months till it comes.Come on, you can do it!

Fable 2 is gonna be huge!

I predict your prediction will fail just like the prediction in your sig.

I predict your prediction will fail for predicting my prediction will fail.

Tease.

the larger their hopes the bigger the lollers when it falls short of expectations. now that's entertainment!

twesterm said:
While I'm pretty sick of the LBP Will be huge comment, it's not unlike any other thing we see when any other big game gets released.

LBP Will be huge.