By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 to get exclusive Mirror's Edge DLC News ?

is the game any good?

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
badgenome said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
MrBubbles said:
soo....whats next.... exclusive box art?

Downloadable timed-exclusive box art, maybe.

no you fool.....downloadable timed-exclusive hair colors!!

Haha.

If it's a downloadable big head mode, I'm sold on the PS3 version!

yeah it's a big head mode, but only on the main character....=p

Well, that might be cooler than you think. Sure, it's a first person game, but think about how LOL-worthy it could make the parkour aspect of the game if it affected your balance.

Yeah, i mean its Ea why would they do something exclusive.

I KNEW Sony was interested in this game. I told everyone that, and no one believed me. So bwa!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

If Sony as a company had sex i bet they would be a premature ejaculator......

Sock it to me.

Around the Network

EA is a multiplatform company...it's not in their interest to put exclusive DLC on one console...I don't think Sony would give enough money away to change that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I was going to get the PS3 version anyway (controller preference) but this will be a nice bonus, I just hope the DLC is worthwhile.

I don't care too much about DLC, as evidenced by the fact I got GTA4 for PS3 instead of 360.

The only real games I've gotten DLC for are Rock Band, Guitar Hero and Motorstorm. If I ever buy Warhawk I'd get that DLC. I will be getting the new level for PAIN though.

So... think we wont know what this DLC is even 7 months after the game release?

Exclusive DLC? Meh.

If this exclusive DLC is not a new chapter or quest that adds into gameplay for free or reasonably cheap, I'm not interested.