By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom hearts is overrated

Xen said:

It's too late to get a box of popcorn =(

KH1 was beyond terrible, but KH2 is 4th best PS2 game ever.

What he said. Although I didn't think KH 1 was bad it all, just not that good. But KH2 was easily one of the best PS2 games.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Another one bashing PS exclusives games.

Yep, my though as well. I envision a huge fuss in the other direction if a Kingdom Hearts sequel would have hit the 360 platform exclusively.

In the past there were some fights because I stated I said that I thought Kingdom Hearts would hit the PS3 platform at some point. Some Wii fans claimed me to be crazy for such thoughts as their platform is doing so well in Japan. I think such things point out the importance of this title.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Did I miss something... did KH get announced exclusively for a console?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

It is a bit over-rated, as in people calling it an epic series while it is but a good series.
But if someone says its terrible, thats tantamount to bashing.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

gebx said:

They're taking that rumor on some OPM as gospel it seems.  Never a good idea imo.

Around the Network

What's so great about Kingdom Hearts? The second game, obviously

Torillian said:
gebx said:

They're taking that rumor on some OPM as gospel it seems.  Never a good idea imo.

oh the good old rumour section in OPM... Someone should create a list of "OPM rumour's hits & misses".

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

VERY overrated, I played 2 and IMO it was crap, I wish KH3 would go PC exclusive and send Sony and Nintendo fanboys in a frenzy.

Torillian said:
gebx said:

I think the thread starter takes this claim seriously, hence the reason for this thread. Maybe I missed some Sony fan threads regarding this news, but I haven't seen them.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

I wanted to make a thread about this myself. I posted in a thread about Kingdom Hearts before and I found it is a very sensitive subject and I don't really understand why. It is almost like it is THE GAME of the generation.

The funny thing is that at first a lot of SE fans were mad when they knew SE and Disney would make a game together...Untill they found out Sephiroth and Cloud are in it aswell.