By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom hearts is overrated

Rock_on_2008 said:
Soriku will not be happy seeing this thread. Well I have never played KH series so no comment.

He will definitely not be very happy seeing this thread and I am not either

Around the Network

I cant believe Soriku hasnt seen this....heads will roll....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Why? Did you know the 360 is overrated? Tales...Please don't compare the two. It's like comparing the PS2 and Xbox.

Why in the world is your username Liar? Same with your avatar? Are you bashing that game as well?

I would guess around 20,000 people agree with you and like 3 million don't.

We could say a lot of things are overrated. Like LBP, or GOW2, or AC:CF. see? not fun when someone talks about something you like.

SHMUPGurus said:

LBP is overrated. there. that is all. ^^

we should wait till the game is released and played and reviewed b4 we make any comment like tat, to be fair u know

Around the Network
gengka said:
SHMUPGurus said:

LBP is overrated. there. that is all. ^^

we should wait till the game is released and played and reviewed b4 we make any comment like tat, to be fair u know

Actually, I just picked a well known game like the OP did. Nothing personal against LBP! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

i agree with this thread,kingdom hearts is overrated

LITTLE BIG PLANET will be huge

You… you are liar ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Liar said:
I know i might ge attacked for this but whatever. i see lots of people treating kingdom hears III as the second coming of jesus. whats so great about it? the first one was mediocre at best. lame story. bad character development, bad battle system annoying controls. nothing stood out. the only thing was the final fantasy characters and disney characters coming together. that is all. the second one improved in most of the annoyances but it still had a terrible story with badly done character development. art style and combat was good but it still isnt better than most jrpgs out there. tales of vesperia is better. story battle characters are miles better than kingdom hearts.

I respect your opinion, and can see why you would think that.

Next.

Xen said:

It's too late to get a box of popcorn =(

KH1 was beyond terrible, but KH2 is 4th best PS2 game ever.

What he said.

4 ≈ One