By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom hearts is overrated

I know i might ge attacked for this but whatever. i see lots of people treating kingdom hears III as the second coming of jesus. whats so great about it? the first one was mediocre at best. lame story. bad character development, bad battle system annoying controls. nothing stood out. the only thing was the final fantasy characters and disney characters coming together. that is all. the second one improved in most of the annoyances but it still had a terrible story with badly done character development. art style and combat was good but it still isnt better than most jrpgs out there. tales of vesperia is better. story battle characters are miles better than kingdom hearts.

Around the Network

OMFS!!! Soriku is gonna rip ur head off dude!!! Nice to meet u

LBP is overrated. there. that is all. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

dont be mad because it wasnt on the xbox

it will. shane kim will do it for me.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

LBP is overrated. there. that is all. ^^

Yeah we all know that... but we dont want to have two diffent people getting kill in the same thread xD

he's an MS fanboy, attack MS lol jk jk

I have to say I really don't understand all the hype around it....Some call it the best JRPG ever and the only thing you do in the game is pressing the X button whole the time...Yeah you have magic but how many times did you used that??....

agreed stellabelg. forgot to mention that. kh2 was very easy. and those trigger commands, all you had to do is press triangle. pfftt...do it right like god of war. also your allies AI are dumb. they throw ehter and potion either too late or too early and they do it at the same time. what a waste of a good potion.

im really surprised you're not permabanned... all you do is troll

you have probably dogged the most bullets when it comes to banning