By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Gears of war

Gears of war, E.P.I.C. game in every sense of the word (94% metacritic and a proven POWERHOUSE franchise after only one game)

Killzone 1, Hmmm wasn't it brilliant huh?.............. NOT

Who else personally is sick of killzone and to some extent resistance both always hanging on to Gears of war's coat tail?

If killzone 2 lives up to the hype (which i doubt) then i'll eat my words

What do you reckon folks?

Around the Network

no shit KZ 1 wasn't even close to GoW 1. It's not even a question, whether or not this follows with the sequels remains to be seen.

Ohhh man, this may not turn out so well! Whats that old Iron Maiden Song "Run to the Hilllllsssss.....run for your lives....." ect. Though I agree, people are gunna get pissy lol!

I reckon you're a Sony hater because you're still bitter about something that happened about 10 years ago.

isint your thread title technically in the same breath? :O

Around the Network

Why this thread comes to no surprise...Even though I agree with you.

tombi123 said:
I reckon you're a Sony hater because you're still bitter about something that happened about 10 years ago.

Can blame Sony for that. Blame the company in question for dropping a new console every 6 months.

"Percentage out of 100 that i like sony.......... -100%"

Still gets me every time.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Sony hater or not, I have still played killzone back in the day on the ps2 (2nd hand of course because i would never buy anything full price thats linked with sony) and i'm sorry, for me the bottom line is that killzone does not deserve to be even associated with the mighty Gears of war

Where's my flameshield photo...