By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Gears of war

Ronster316 said:

Gears of war, E.P.I.C. game in every sense of the word (94% metacritic and a proven POWERHOUSE franchise after only one game)

Killzone 1, Hmmm wasn't it brilliant huh?.............. NOT

Who else personally is sick of killzone and to some extent resistance both always hanging on to Gears of war's coat tail?

If killzone 2 lives up to the hype (which i doubt) then i'll eat my words

What do you reckon folks?

A toast to you! You are my hero. I want to say this, but then again, I don't want to come off as a fanboy. Cheers!

Around the Network

Man you're asking for a lotta attacks. I suppose you're in a confrontational mood.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

O-D-C said:
isint your thread title technically in the same breath? :O

Wow... You're right. Lol.

It's not exactly like im a Sony FPS lover (because they are nowhere near in FPS) but Resistance 2 and KZ2 are games for FPS fans on the PS3 to enjoy. KZ2 looks interesting though. Let em enjoy it, while people enjoy the 360 the FPS games the 360 has to offer and same with the Wii owners. Every system has something somewhat special, I just so happen to prefer the 360's FPS. I prefer the PS3's 2D/3D fighters though.

Just becuase the first game in a series was average, it doesn't necessarily follow that the sequal will also only be average.

Just because the first game in a series was great, it doesn't necessarily follow that the sequal will also be great.

Ya dig?

Around the Network

He does have a point, based on dev track record there's much more to expect from Gears2 than from KZ2.

But again, comparing unreleased games is an exercise in futility, to be honest the OP is on the same boat as the guys already claiming kz2 fps king.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It's all good though because MGS4 obliterates gears. And yep I own both.

it may be different with the sequels

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Killzone and Gears of war are in the same level.

What are you going to do about it? WHAT !

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

oh put him out of his misery and give this fool a ban.