By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I ask for your help in the next few days

makingmusic476 said:

Well, everything's long over now. Turns out it was the biggest storm to ever hit Baton Rouge.

...and for that reason, I should've never evacuated, lol. I'm now back in New Orleans, and my house is perfectly fine, with power and everything. All across Baton Rouge, however, trees are down everywhere, and like 90% of the city has no power. It took us an hour just to get to the interstate because none of the lights were working. We should've just stayed in New Orleans the whole time, and I was rather insistent on staying at the beginning, but eh, at least we're alright.

Anywho, thanks for all the prayers, etc. guys! Let's hope that outlaw and zucas didn't get trees on their houses, and that they get power back soon. :D

Yeah, I saw that on the news and I was all like...

Er...

Guess evacuating wasn't the thing to do, and the people that weathered (lol, no pun intended) the storm didn't have to do with the mess in Baton Rouge.

Isn't life funny like that sometimes?

Well, good thing you're fine, as if you weren't I don't know who would supply us with out weekly Killzone 2 gifs ^_^

Around the Network

yeah, it's cool it missed your house. Hope the other are ok too.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Fuckin eh haha. Just got power back last night and just got up internet today. But shit I'm still alive but not well haha. What have I missed.

And I come back and still we are way behind on updates. What gives haha. Anyone want to fill me on some news here or whatnot. Would help.

happy that everyone is a-ok.

Around the Network

And I come back and still we are way behind on updates. What gives haha. Anyone want to fill me on some news here or whatnot. Would help.

Good luck m8 :) Youl be in my prayers :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well I'm out of it now. Just got a lot damage to assess and start repairing.

but as I said it would really help if someone filled me in what happened the last 3 days in the world because I've had nothing. I mean gaming news and general news particular. I heard the 360 pricedrop confirmed and Disaster is coming soon but what else.

Oh also read ioi won't be releasing the numbers anymore early in the week but late. Disappointing but at least it means I didn't miss much. Also looked at UK chart track and saw Tiger Woods 09 virtually same sales across 360, PS3, and Wii in the opening week. 360 33%, PS3 32%, and Wii 28%. Thought the Wii version would do better but I'm sure like the other titles it'll have the legs. But yea need more info guys.

wow, How did I miss this thread. I'm glad you two are ok, has anyone heard from outlaw?

Zucas, you missed the tons of threads about Sarah Palin.