By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will kill of Life on Earth?

WORLD WAR 3 kill us!

u.s.a                                VERSUS                                        china

great britain                                                                          russia                                                

france                                                                                north korea

canada                                                                                    iran

australia                                                                               cuba 

germany                                                                                 libya

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

Around the Network

ehhh guys aren't you forgetting that chuck norris killed all aliens as long as he is here we will be safe :)

rocketpig said:
stof said:

All life on earth will be sucked in to the intellectual black hole that is internet forums.

Sonuvabitch, you beat me to it.

hahaha

The sun...

casual games.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
smiles123 said:

WORLD WAR 3 kill us!

u.s.a                                VERSUS                                        china

great britain                                                                          russia                                                

france                                                                                north korea

canada                                                                                    iran

australia                                                                               cuba 

germany                                                                                 libya

2nd,

reggie on crack

when i say jesus i meant chuck norris

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

If the world continues down the path to becoming the next Mars then its humans changing the weather. Its a vicious cycle. Global warming increases the range from hot and cold. As we continue to pump the atmosphere with methane and carbon dioxide the temperature is rising. As this is happening, there are also stores of methane gas within the ocean. Methane gas is going to start escaping and that will get into the atmosphere and continue this vicious cycle. Maybe Earth will become so warm that the water evaporates before touching the surface. Will all life be over without any H2O?

Just a rant....

The mysterious year 2012.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you