By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will kill of Life on Earth?

I'll let cracked speak for me -> brilliant article: http://www.cracked.com/article_16583_5-scientific-experiments-most-likely-end-world.html

I also read that men are becoming increasingly less fertile + our average dick-size is shrinking. You do the math, we should start bottling up sperm...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

a war between Russia and America...

Esmoreit said:
I'll let cracked speak for me -> brilliant article: http://www.cracked.com/article_16583_5-scientific-experiments-most-likely-end-world.html

I also read that men are becoming increasingly less fertile + our average dick-size is shrinking. You do the math, we should start bottling up sperm...

nice article lot of swears and good info

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Someone firing a particle accelerator that leads to a tear in the space-time continuum which will kill all life via an epic Stargate-like grandfather paradox :)

We will... Not sure how, but Humans will kill themselves! It's in our nature to bring havok and destroy everything that has made us to what we are today... We really are one fucked up species. However, if handled properly, we have much potential.

And I think that, in order to save mankind on the short-run, we should create something in the way of 'get as fast to the moon as possible', or the size of the 'manhatten-project' in order to gain full-out green-energy for the whole-wide-world!

So, unlimited resources and encourage people to build it as fast as possible!... You might think that's crazy now, but later on, mankind look back on a great achievement and a great U-turn in their ways of treating this planet, its flora and fauna, and itself!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

The expansion of our sun, a main sequence star, until it makes Earth too hot for life.

Well the end of life on earth and the end of human civillization are two different things. I personally believe that when the world blows up, or another asteriod hits it, humans will be long gone.

Thinking about it there is only one thing Chuck Norris cannot stop:

Untouch said:
Chuck Norris

Lol you copy cat :P

Me

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting