By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fanboys have better sense of humor then MS fanboys?

TWRoO said:
Spankey said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:
i have to disagree. from my studies (aka life,) i have noticed-

all sony fanboys are annoying and make up lies to make it look like sony is at the top. they say stupid things like "oh, brawl sold so much but most people don't play it with the revolutionary controller so its like its not for the wii and it doesnt count," or, my personal favorite, "the wii/360 has no good games for it, but the ps3 has a lot.)

now, the same goes for HALF the 360 fanboys.
i have met some really annoying 360 fanboys that don't want to admit that nintendo is beating microsoft. they will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit the information on vgchartz. they will make up ridiculous things to make it look like they're right.

on the other hand, i met a lot of 360 fanboys that take into hand that nintendo is winning, and pat them on the back, and even buy a wii themselves, but say the 360 is better for them. those fanboys, i dont mind at all.

So from what you have noticed, as a Sony fan I can't own a Wii or a 360?

Have I accomplished division by zero?

That depends... are you The One?

because if so I saw you on TV once fighting Agent Smith

haha awesome

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
Phoenix_Wiight said:

all sony fanboys are annoying and make up lies to make it look like sony is at the top. they say stupid things like "oh, brawl sold so much but most people don't play it with the revolutionary controller so its like its not for the wii and it doesnt count," or, my personal favorite, "the wii/360 has no good games for it, but the ps3 has a lot.)

i have met some really annoying 360 fanboys that don't want to admit that nintendo is beating microsoft. they will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit the information on vgchartz. they will make up ridiculous things to make it look like they're right.

on the other hand, i met a lot of 360 fanboys that take into hand that nintendo is winning, and pat them on the back, and even buy a wii themselves, but say the 360 is better for them. those fanboys, i dont mind at all.

I think we need to discuss the racism thats evident in these forums. I hate that the PS3s have to sit in the back of the fail bus because of their color. Why should a PS3 give up its seat to an Xbox 360 on the just because of the color of its shell?

Tease.

So the question remains.... who/what am I?

Squilliam said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

I think we need to discuss the racism thats evident in these forums. I hate that the PS3s have to sit in the back of the fail bus because of their color. Why should a PS3 give up its seat to an Xbox 360 on the just because of the color of its shell?

Hey! My Xbox is black, and so are some of my best friends' Xboxes!

badgenome said:
Squilliam said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

Hey! My Xbox is black, and so are some of my best friends' Xboxes!

Think the reverse of this picture. 

They are Black on the outside, but really they are white on the inside, kinda like beach bunnies who've spent all their time either on the beach or in the sun bed.

Tease.

Around the Network

I have an amazing sense of humor..... unless I hate you :(

4 ≈ One

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman are sitting in a bar and they all order a beer. Each of them get a beer that has a fly in it.

The Englishman says, "Barman, there is a fly in my beer. Bring me another one." The Englishman got another beer.

The Irishman says, "Ah, to hell with it," and empties his pint, fly and all.

The Scotsman pulls the fly out of his beer, shakes it up and down, and screams, "Spit it out, damn you! Spit it out!"

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I'm am appalled that you suggest that my sense of humour is lesser than someone elses.

I will be writing to your superiors.

fanboys=nerds/losers

Hey did you here the new Hellen Keller joke? .....Neither did she!

Whats the only thing in the world that sucks and blows at the same time? ...Your Mom!

Why are black people so tall?..... because their knee grows!

Drum Drum Drum Symbol.