By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fanboys have better sense of humor then MS fanboys?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think you're mistaking Sony fanboys laughing at other people's expense, for a sense of humor.

What he said ^

I've never met a "fanboy" with a sense of humour, being a fanboy in the context of games consoles is just an insecurity in someone's personality.

People like that generally don't have sense of humours, they are the nerds, dweebs and losers of life. If they had a decent sense of humour, they wouldn't be wasting their life on games consoles and nothing else.

Around the Network

If you can't laugh at yourself your not worth knowing, generally a good motto to have. Fanboys can't laugh at themselves.

They are arrogant, narrow minded, dirty rat creatures!

@ Fei-Hung

The Sony fanboys (other then MikeB for obvious reasons :p) seem to have a better sense of humor then the MS lot.

Thanks man...

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

It's probably because they are in such a minority here... although I was going to mention Squilliam and the guy with the Zap Brannigan Avatar because they are funnier than most of the other posters.

There seems to have been a growing number of Sony fans on this site recently, especially the vocal ones who are almost on par with the vocal Nintendo fans now, even though it was more like 2:1 a few months ago.
Microsoft fans don't get much chance.

I don't think so. A fanboy is a fanatic, and a fanatic is a humorless creature because a sense of humor requires a sense of perspective, something which a fanatic lacks by definition.

Around the Network

omg what you said makes me a ps3 fanboy lol

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think you're mistaking Sony fanboys laughing at other people's expense, for a sense of humor.

Good thinking

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i have to disagree. from my studies (aka life,) i have noticed-

all sony fanboys are annoying and make up lies to make it look like sony is at the top. they say stupid things like "oh, brawl sold so much but most people don't play it with the revolutionary controller so its like its not for the wii and it doesnt count," or, my personal favorite, "the wii/360 has no good games for it, but the ps3 has a lot.)

now, the same goes for HALF the 360 fanboys.
i have met some really annoying 360 fanboys that don't want to admit that nintendo is beating microsoft. they will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit the information on vgchartz. they will make up ridiculous things to make it look like they're right.

on the other hand, i met a lot of 360 fanboys that take into hand that nintendo is winning, and pat them on the back, and even buy a wii themselves, but say the 360 is better for them. those fanboys, i dont mind at all.

Phoenix_Wiight said:

all sony fanboys are annoying and make up lies to make it look like sony is at the top. they say stupid things like "oh, brawl sold so much but most people don't play it with the revolutionary controller so its like its not for the wii and it doesnt count," or, my personal favorite, "the wii/360 has no good games for it, but the ps3 has a lot.)

i have met some really annoying 360 fanboys that don't want to admit that nintendo is beating microsoft. they will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit the information on vgchartz. they will make up ridiculous things to make it look like they're right.

on the other hand, i met a lot of 360 fanboys that take into hand that nintendo is winning, and pat them on the back, and even buy a wii themselves, but say the 360 is better for them. those fanboys, i dont mind at all.

So from what you have noticed, as a Sony fan I can't own a Wii or a 360?

Have I accomplished division by zero?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

So from what you have noticed, as a Sony fan I can't own a Wii or a 360?

Have I accomplished division by zero?

That depends... are you The One?

because if so I saw you on TV once fighting Agent Smith