By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fanboys have better sense of humor then MS fanboys?

Xbox360 is losing ground while the PS3 is rising.

People supporting the Xbox360 are frustrated because of this trend that is all.

(if sales change then people mood will follow ...)

Also, most of the MS supporters were Sony supporters some years ago. So they feel guilty to have switch to the other side particularly if this side (Xbox) is falling or, at least, not succeeding enought ... (not enought people want the console in PAL+Japan, check the sales).

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:

At least they're not as sexually frustrated as people who support the PS3.  I can name two virgins who are PS3 fans and none for the Xbox 360. (Im following a similar argument to the OP)

Also, most of the MS supporters were Sony supporters some years ago. So they feel guilty to have switch to the other side particularly if this side (Xbox) is falling or, at least, not succeeding enought ... (not enought people want the console in PAL+Japan, check the sales).

Tease.

Squilliam said:
libellule said:

At least they're not as sexually frustrated as people who support the PS3.  I can name two virgins who are PS3 fans and none for the Xbox 360. (Im following a similar argument to the OP)

Does fornicating with animals count? o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Squilliam said:
libellule said:

so let's name them then ... ;)

Time to Work !

pbroy said:
Squilliam said:
libellule said:

Does fornicating with animals count? o_O

I would say yes, if I knew what 'fornicating' was. >_>

Tease.

Around the Network

Sony fans have the best sense of humour. We tell jokes. For example....

A horse walks into a bar.
The bartender says "Why the long face?"

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I have no sense of humor. At all.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

I would have said the sony fanboys are more mindless than humorous, seeing as how most of them spout the same crap consistently:

"T3H CELL ROXS"
"PS3 HAS THE BEST EXCLUSIVES... when they finally get released"
"Blu-ray is the future, PS3 is the cheapest blu-ray player"
"Nintendo Stoled waggle from PS1!"

And like starcrafts sig says: "Playing games = FUN, talking about games = Serious"

I would post an "Internet. Serious Business" pic, but I can't find one that hasn't been done to death here.

I think you're mistaking Sony fanboys laughing at other people's expense, for a sense of humor.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Sony fans blow hot air and so do 360 fans.
Wii fans are pretty cool.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence