By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New handheld console announced

akuma587 said:
Come on, someone has to get my Seinfeld reference or I will be upset.

I got it. Norm MacDonald is one of my top 150 Canadians.

Around the Network

So there's a Wiz and a Wii on the market. I think I'm going to go trademark "Piss".... Maybe "Dookie" for good measure.

Maybe next gen MS and Sony will just go ahead and call their system the "Shit-box deuce" and "Pee S Shit," respectively

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Great... Here comes a new challenger. :P

well the gp2x has sold under 100k, and this is just a new version of the gp2x..

Ummm this company barely manages to sell a couple mof thousand consoles every time they release a new one... its cool, but it will never penetrate the market ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Flash 7.0 gets you YouTube and virtually nothing else.
I know because I surf the web with my Wii.

Basically, this is an interesting piece of tech for some, but not a game system for the masses.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Thanks for the thread pichu, as it's clearly the only time I'll ever see or hear of this piece of tech.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Its official, Wii is no longer the console name that resembles the word piss the more.

uhhh... no

WOW

will VG chartz track his?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey