By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New handheld console announced

This thing doesn't have any more of a chance than the Game Gear, Wonder Swan, Lynx, or any of the others.

Around the Network

PSP
DS
iPhone
Wiz
Pandora
N-Gage

Hmmmm........... my thoughts:

HW:

1) DS
2) PSP
3) iPhone
4) Wiz
5) Pandora

SW:

1) DS
2) PSP [amazingly....]
3) iPhone
4) Wiz
5) Pandora

Reason Why pandora at the bottom of both: Last I checked I think it was order only and it's like a limited edition thing righ???

4 ≈ One

Gizmondo..... anyone?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

A portable flash player? Nice. If this is cheap I'll pick one up.

I am the Wiz, nobody beats me.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Sweet, but the dual d-pad symmetric thingy reminds me of the Virtual Boy. This must mean that the Wiz will be a hybrid between the best handheld Nintendo's ever made(DS), the worst ''handheld'' Nintendo's ever made(Virtual Boy), and the biggest competition Nintendo's ever had in the handheld arena(PSP).
The Wiz has it all!

The Wiz is just gonna fail, like almost every handheld not made by Nintendo. You heard it here first.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Something tells me I'll never buy one of those. Could be because I hate handhelds, but it also looks "meh" compared to the DS and the PSP imo.

How much will it be?

^_^

I always wonder when a company makes a product that so obviously has a very limited potential userbase. This product automatically excludes anybody who is not computer-savvy, which is an awful lot of market to throw away. It also alienates developers since it's basically a gaming pirate's best friend. And worst of all, it will be competing directly with the existing system people with those values turn to, the PSP.

I don't expect great things from The Wiz...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.