By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ps3,Xbox360,Wii top 10 selling games.Would you buy all?

I don't have a 360 (yet), and I don't buy that many games. Assuming money was not an issue, though:

360:
Halo 3
Gears of War (If I had a 360 earlier, otherwise I'd just take the GeoW2)

PS3:
MGS4 (I'll get around to it, still haven't played any MGS)
CoD4
GTA4 (bought by bro, but I don't play)
Resistance (see GTA4)
Assassin's Creed (bought by bro, but I wouldn't pay full price)
GH3 (would buy if I had more money, will instead wait for GH4 or RB)

Wii:
Wii Sports
Mario Kart Wii
SMG (friend has it, so won't bother buying since I'm cheap)
Wii Fit (will buy once it's in stores)
SSBB
Mario Party 8 (like GH3, will wait for the next one unless I were rich)
Zelda:TP (like SMG, friend had it)

That's 15 total, if I were rich and didn't have friends to borrow from (I may also check Oblivion out, but on the PC). My X360 and Wii library will have many more games that don't sell as well (JRPG's and third party Wii), while my PS3 library will see many more popular titles, some possibly new top 10 entrants (FFXIII, FFXIIIv, GT5, LBP, etc).

Around the Network

I already own or have owned 18 out of those 30 games so I guess I won't buy all of them but I buy an average of 6 of the top 10 sellers on each system.

Also taking into account I own all three systems but never buy the same game twice (As in I choose which system to buy each game on) the percentages are higher.

It really is scary how much money I spend on games!

Wii - 3810 4459 0841 8442 - (Message me to add me)

360 - LuminalACE

PS3 - AUS-ACE

I have 3 of the wii top sellers, and 3 of the xbox 360 top sellers.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I have 7 of the Wii's Top Ten, (I dont have Guitar Hero 3, never played guitar hero; Wii Fit, I cant find it anywhere; Mario Party 8, a friend of mine already have it, so there is no need for me to buy it :) though it's a lot of fun)

Simulacrum said:

Xbox 360

Halo 3

Gta Iv

Cod 4

Gears of war

Elder Scrolls Iv : Oblivion

Ps3

Gta Iv

Motorstorm

Resistance

Metal Gear Solid 4

Fifa 08

Wii

Wii Sports

Wii Play

Mario Kart Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

SSBB

Zelda:Twilight Princess

these are the games i have from the list,i would buy another 2 from there

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:

What about your companys own Puplisher?

Ps3 10: 4

Xbox 360: 3

Wii: 8 !!!

As you can see,others than Nintendo dont get much money for games.

What does this even mean?  Are you saying that Microsoft & sony don't make much like Nintendo does?  That is reasonable I guess. Are you saying that third parties making games for wii don't?  Because that would be pretty much completely inaccurate if that's what you're saying.

Nope I would only buy the top 5 for one console.

I have for Wii:

Wii Sports
Wii Play
MKWii
SSBB
SMG

And plan to buy:

Wii Fit

I would buy Forza, GT 5:Prologue, Resistance, MK:Wii, Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda:TP from that list!

APolitical said:
Simulacrum said:

What about your companys own Puplisher?

Ps3 10: 4

Xbox 360: 3

Wii: 8 !!!

As you can see,others than Nintendo dont get much money for games.

What does this even mean?  Are you saying that Microsoft & sony don't make much like Nintendo does?  That is reasonable I guess. Are you saying that third parties making games for wii don't?  Because that would be pretty much completely inaccurate if that's what you're saying.

Something like that.

Take my love, take my land..