By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What gaming site do you visit/trust the most?

IGN is the only one that I 100% trust.

Around the Network

IGN

I frequently visit IGN and this place but I do not 100% trust no one. IGN AU is what I mainly go for reviews.

IGN
Gametrailers
Gonintendo
VGchartz
Nsider2

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Vgchartz
Gametrailers
Gamesradar (just their features)
Screwattck.com

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

VGC

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

IGN, but I don't trust their movie and 360 game reviews. [A 9.5 for HALO????!!!!! 4.5/5 for SPEED RACER????!!!!!!]

I come to VG mainly for the forums and sales. But the VG news isn't half bad either.

I also pop by kotaku every now and then.... rarely......

4 ≈ One

IGN - for reviews and hands-on impressions

1UP - same as IGN

N4G - It has mostly all the news, rumors, previews, reviews, impressions, etc. from different websites submitted on this very website. The main page is pretty terrible since it's infested with PS3/360 fanboys, but it's pretty funny reading their flame wars. They'll argue over the smallest things. It's fun trolling there.

And of course VGChartz.

I visit Gamespot the most. Say whatever you want about the reviews, but it's by far the best designed gaming site (though I haven't fully accustomed to the redesign). Anything you want is easily accesable, the forums are easy to access and navegate, and it shows the info very clearly. IGN may have better reviews, but the site is slower, the design is clunky, and to find what you want you have to navigate through a lot of pages. And I'm not gonna talk about 1UP, what a horribly designed site

I get my news here. I also visit Gametrailers (AVGN, Bonus Round and Screw Attack). I will watch Gametrailers reviews if I'm unsure if I want a game or not. I like Gametrailers not because they are better but because everything they do is on video and it's cooler to watch that way.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...