By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What gaming site do you visit/trust the most?

Vgchartz.com - but there are tons of PC fanboys there, I try to ignore them but...

Otherwise I use gametrailers its awesome knowing what the hell they're talking about.

Tease.

Around the Network

I regularly browse Joystiq (xbox360fanboy), IGN and GamesRadar.com

well that's dumb. why would u visit ign if you dont trust it?

they usually have a lot of cool stuff there. they dont always get the news first but whatever. IGN US is still my favorite.

Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Emo, Rock.

Regularly: IGN, Gametrailers and here (if it counts as a gaming site)

IGN - Written reviews, features and news articles

GT - Reviewers and video's of games I'm interested in

Randomly: X-play to watch a high profile game's review, gamespy and gamespot for the same reason

IGN. I've been going there since the 90s and for the most part I trust their judgement. I do believe they tend to fudge the scores on more popular titles and they shield themselves a bit with the (not an average total) bit, but I think they really are a better source than a lot of the older established critics (such as EGM).

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

IGN for written reviews -> most trustworthy site
Gametrailers only for trailers and video impressions, but i dont count on their reviews anymore.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

I usually go to Kotaku and Gamasutra the most.

I use to really like Destructoid but now they just post stories 12 hours after Kotaku and then for some reason their special video player always auto plays which is just beyond aggravating so I don't go there often at all anymore.

Gamefaqs, IGN, TGBUS(chinese site).

Outside of VGChartz...

IGN and GameTrailers.

IGN may rate games a tad highly, but the actual reviews as well as the previews are generally very informative. Gametrailers also has good reviews (though often full of spoilers >=( ), and they always have all the gameplay vids you could possibly want.

erikguy said:

well that's dumb. why would u visit ign if you dont trust it?

they usually have a lot of cool stuff there. they dont always get the news first but whatever. IGN US is still my favorite.

Trust is for their reviews and rumors in the podcast. (Dont believe in Reviews.:P)
I visit them because there articles/features and all that are always good imo.