By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All hail the Sony leader!

i don't have a ps3 , i can't join :( i have no future

Around the Network

@obielsut

My friend, your acceptance for my naming your team is welcome and most highly appreciated :D

Ok when will these 2 get it on? It should make a good bitch fight. I'll be taking bets too. Odds are 5:1 against Megaman2 since PDF is the original and has a higher post count, but can Megaman2 pull of a Rocky Balboa and be the great underdog who conquers all? i say lets get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

Rofl...Michael Jackson leads a group of rebels against the evil minions of vgc....sounds familiar:

We dont mind MJ being the leader, but i vote against any kids being recruited under the age of 12...no lets just say 13... just incase.

the last thing Sony needs right now are kiddy fiddlers as part of their entourage :s

PDF said:
Fei-Hung said:
@obielsut

My friend, your acceptance for my naming your team is welcome and most highly appreciated :D

Ok when will these 2 get it on? It should make a good bitch fight. I'll be taking bets too. Odds are 5:1 against Megaman2 since PDF is the original and has a higher post count, but can Megaman2 pull of a Rocky Balboa and be the great underdog who conquers all? i say lets get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I do not consider myself a leader but a messenger of the glorious PS3 its self.  Right now it is in disgust of this false clan that claims to defend the ps3.

Your clan handles offense, ours handles defense... it's quite fair.  I'm sure we can co exist.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

@Fei-Hung hahahaha you funny no hell man lmao. the MJ thing is priceless.

i dont know who to put my money i know that megaman 2 can be persistent but but PDF has the experiance going for him.

i dont know it feels wrong people fighting over sony leadership without

Kingofwale, rock_on, Leo-J and crazy man being here

PDF said:
Fei-Hung said:
@obielsut

I do not consider myself a leader but a messenger of the glorious PS3 its self. Right now it is in disgust of this false clan that claims to defend the ps3.

Plus look at my name. PDF - Playstation Defense Force.

like i already said earlier

"meh he can keep it, i am a reble i work alone i dont need a group of sony wanbe fans tailing me anyway. i am a lone rider whoop whoop. now wheres rock_on????"

@ obieslut dont forget MIKEB, i reckon he will tip the edge on who wins from the 2 fractions. I think this whol 2 fraction thing is a job of the illuminati which also owns MS. they are trying to divide and conquer. We shud be a step ahead of them and make one big unit... like the G-Unit and become The One (matrix pun). MikeB can be the Oracle, Megaman2 can be Neo, PDF can be the wise Morpheus and ermmm someone else can be trinity :p

Man and machine fighting as one .... have any of you mated with your ps3 yet? i wouldn't put it past some of you guys :p After all the ps3 is only 2yrs old at the most and we know how MJ takes to little ones :s

ooo ooo can I join?

I love Sony!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

THE SONY RESISTANCE: ARMY OF DARKNESS THEME SONG ---- AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON PSN

Sing along as you please:

Chorus-

U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi, your ugly... uh uh ur ugly.

verse 1-

Death to MS,
Death to Wii.
I've drank too much,
I need to go pee.
unzip big willy,
wee on ur wii,
360, ur ur just plain ugleee.

Chorus

Verse 2-

We love sony, we love ps3,
if u own a 360, we will pee.
we will pee on you, yes we wil pee,
360 green will be yellow pee.

chorus x 2

This track and its chorus are copy-written and registered. Any unauthorized use of these lyrics will make you liable to be pee'd on by THE SONY RESISTANCE: ARMY OF DARKNESS. You have been warned.