By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All hail the Sony leader!

The name of this team shall be: The Sony Resistance: Army of Darkness

fan of resistance as you can see and fan of The evil dead. All hail the King baby :P

Around the Network
PDF said:
I dont trust you anymore than I trust Obama. You just dont have enough experience yet. Please run again in 4-8yrs and I will reconsider.

The track record of our leader speaks volumes about what kind of person he is. He is a real voice for change in this wilderness of lies and scandal, hes not one to back down from a fight that much everyone should all be able to agree on.

Tease.

megaman2 said:
PDF said:
I dont trust you anymore than I trust Obama. You just dont have enough experience yet. Please run again in 4-8yrs and I will reconsider.

I have enough experience to last a lifetime, now dissapear from my forum youre not worthy of my time plz book an appointment in advance son!

hahaha i like your style, maybe i will join at a later date, when starcraft leaves i might fill in, the funnything is i just can not picture him defending sony.

Squilliam said:
PDF said:

The track record of our leader speaks volumes about what kind of person he is. He is a real voice for change in this wilderness of lies and scandal, hes not one to back down from a fight that much everyone should all be able to agree on.

+50

well said my friend!

Perhaps somebody that's been here for more than two months would be better suited as Sony Leader.

If there had been a vote, I would have went for KingofWale or Obieslut.

And somebody who doesn't understand the brilliance of martydom at stalling an enemy from reaching a certain position (Headquarter, Flag in domination, Sabotage) has no right to be Sony Leader.

Also, you have one of Nintendo's greatest games in your sig = Epic Failure. To be a sony leader you can only be sony.

Around the Network

I think you should carry the name i have blessed your team with along with the position you hold in THE SONY RESISTANCE: ARMY OF DARKNESS! it would look far more professional then!

steven787 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I think the sonybashing is very lenient on this site. I see people hating on the 360 and the Wii way more.

Nintendo Fanboy, I'm not going to let you distort reality...

Edit: Valkyria00, you too. Why do you guys hate Sony so much that you feel like you have to come into the thread?

I dont hate sony. Hell I want a PS3 just cant afford it right now. I just dont think this thread makes sense.

Anyways I think you guys are just having fun and messing around so meh. I wont take this seriosly. Im tired gotta wake up early.........today. Its 3:20am gotta leave my house at 11am

I think Squilliam is a spy. I vote for banishment.

Fei-Hung said:
The name of this team shall be: The Sony Resistance: Army of Darkness

fan of resistance as you can see and fan of The evil dead. All hail the King baby :P

i love evil dead lol

number 1 epic

number 2 just pure funny

Army of dasrkness, funny as hell

@PDF omg the true leader has returned just like the grey wizard in LOTF and just like JESUS. This is really emotional and historic... no no this is EPIC!!!! PDF's return will be the new era of SONY Domination. The messiah has returned!!!

However :p since we have 2 leaders now, i think we should do what they did in the good old days. Let the Kings battle it out. 1 on 1. Lemme start a new thread for leader ship. Megaman2 or PDF. We will see who will return as the king :p

Omg the movie puns just keep coming :p