By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All hail the Sony leader!

Fei-Hung said:
you are missing the most devote sony lover of them all- MIKEB. without him there is no Sony. how can you have a team without MIKEB? shame on you guys!!! :p

i agree 100%

Around the Network

are all of you serious? this thread should get closed.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I think the sonybashing is very lenient on this site. I see people hating on the 360 and the Wii way more.

Nintendo Fanboy, I'm not going to let you distort reality...

Edit: Valkyria00, you too.  Why do you guys hate Sony so much that you feel like you have to come into the thread?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

can I give the team a name please, I think i have the prefect name in mind for you guys :D

steven787 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I think the sonybashing is very lenient on this site. I see people hating on the 360 and the Wii way more.

Oh snap, you got me :p

Really though, where are you seeing all this hate for PS3? I mostly just see realism (as in: "No, this PS3-exclusive game will not sell 10 million but it will sell well" etc.)

Around the Network
PDF said:
I dont trust you anymore than I trust Obama. You just dont have enough experience yet. Please run again in 4-8yrs and I will reconsider.

Hail to the king, not "question his authority"...

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
steven787 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Oh snap, you got me :p

Really though, where are you seeing all this hate for PS3? I mostly just see realism (as in: "No, this PS3-exclusive game will not sell 10 million but it will sell well" etc.)

You can't see it? It's everywhere.  I do not have to justify my claims.

PDF said:
I dont trust you anymore than I trust Obama. You just dont have enough experience yet. Please run again in 4-8yrs and I will reconsider.

I have enough experience to last a lifetime, now dissapear from my forum youre not worthy of my time plz book an appointment in advance son!

Fei-Hung said:
can I give the team a name please, I think i have the prefect name in mind for you guys :D

go on then lets here it, i feel like a laugh

dont we already have the sony defense force? you guys could provide more comic relief though.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.