By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Sony Leipzig 2008 Press Conference Thread...

makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Why no Uncharted 2?

I was hoping for some more stuff on GoW, as well as release dates for WipEout HD and Resistance 2, that is the only one without a release date yet

The LBP content looks great, though I still found that quite disapointing

If Uncharted 2 was shown, it would've been shown at E3, along with the other SCEA stuff.

The thing is, there was little on SCEE studios, like BigBig, SCE Liverpool, Cambridge, and I do not beleive that London is only doing that EyePet thing.

Also, they did not showcase KZ 2 or MS 2, both from SCEE studios

Around the Network

It's no wonder they chose Leipzig to announce SingStar Turkish Party. More than 1.7 million Turks live in Germany. A perfect game for one of my colleagues. She has Turkish popstar Tarkan as screensaver (with sound!) and it took us some time to convince her to mute her computer.

Heavy Rain looks great, btw.

LBP will be Huge.

4 ≈ One

Another solid conference from Sony and the new video of heavy Rain was very nice, the new Sku's should also do pretty good. And to all the people bitching, leipzig is more then just one conference from Sony, we have already had GG developers interviewed and two new video's of Killzone2 shown.

it was strong and i think even having an event shows that sony cares about europe and wants to do well there
heavy rain looks interesting
sony really like LBP i hope that works out for them

I love the PSWII60

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Why no Uncharted 2?

I was hoping for some more stuff on GoW, as well as release dates for WipEout HD and Resistance 2, that is the only one without a release date yet

If Uncharted 2 was shown, it would've been shown at E3, along with the other SCEA stuff.

The thing is, there was little on SCEE studios, like BigBig, SCE Liverpool, Cambridge, and I do not beleive that London is only doing that EyePet thing.

They are doing the 3 Singstars that are coming out this year. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Munkeh111 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Why no Uncharted 2?

They are doing the 3 Singstars that are coming out this year. 

As well as Buzz, and I'm pretty sure they're the guys working on Home.